Hiii
Sugar South Cookie Company
Sugar South Cookie Company

Please scroll down to see the latest comments about Sugar South Cookie Company...

(Absolutely NO PROFANITY will be tolerated.)

Comments

Please enter the code
* Required fields
  • Karla (Tuesday, December 08 15 04:31 pm EST)

Janet delivered my first batch of Sugar South cookies today and I couldn't be more pleased. I'm a marketer and I wanted something to give to my accounts to make my business stand out. I sent our
    company's logo to Janet and she nailed it; it was identical! They were hand delivered in a cute little basket, too! Of course I had to try one and it was delicious! I gave some to clients today and
    every single one remarked on how cute they are. I can't wait to deliver the rest. Thank you!! I will be placing more orders in the future :)

• Missy Odenthal (Monday, December 07 15 11:10 am EST)

I just had a second batch of these wonderful cookies delivered to my daughter and her friends as a special treat to get through finals week. The snowflakes were a hit and very much appreciated. I
    mean, doesn't everyone during finals week need a little pick me up! :) Thanks Janet! Your the best! GO Tigers!

• Ami Maness (Thursday, October 29 15 04:12 pm EDT)

I ordered three dozen cookies for my sons soccer team, the Avengers! Janet did an amazing job with the order, they were perfectly decorated, delicious to eat and she shipped them to us in Alabama and
    they all arrived in perfect condition! Thank you!!!

• Laura Walker (Thursday, October 29 15 03:03 pm EDT)

Sugar South Cookie Company does a fantastic job! I ordered cookies for my son's birthday. Janet shipped them to me in Georgia. Each cookie was wrapped individually, beautiful, and tasted delicious!
    The cookies were football jerseys with his number on them, footballs, and his school logo. Thank you, Janet! You are truly an artist!

• Tina Murrell (Wednesday, October 21 15 11:35 am EDT)

It's hard to find a cookie that is tasty and beautifully crafted. These cookies are both. Everyone was so pleased with these as part of their stocking stuffers.

• Missy Odenthal (Friday, September 04 15 11:38 am EDT)

Janet makes delicious cookies and they are beautifully decorated! We ordered cookies for my daughter who is an RA at Clemson. She wanted to give them out to her girls on her floor as part of First
    Friday celebration. The cookies arrived nicely packaged and the girls loved them! The cookies of course were Tiger Paws! They were a big hit! Go Tigers!

• Kim (Wednesday, September 02 15 03:26 pm EDT)

I bought all my Christmas gifts from sugar South last year! Not only were they beautiful but delicious! I spent less buying the cookies for Christmas gifts than I normally do each year for my family
    and friends!

• juli (Saturday, August 29 15 04:26 pm EDT)

Love these beautiful and tasty cookies!

• Kristi Bodie (Friday, August 28 15 05:08 pm EDT)

We got an order of Minecraft "Creeper" cookies for my 8 year old son's birthday. He is ecstatic over his cookies! They are delicious, too! I have used other cookie companies and, I promise, you will
    not find a prettier, better tasting cookie! Bravo Sugar South!

• Barbara (Friday, August 28 15 04:15 pm EDT)

Wonder Woman!!

• Diane Miniard (Friday, August 28 15 04:07 pm EDT)

Yummy, yummy, yummy & oh so cute cookies with super service --- the best!

• Melinda (Friday, August 28 15 04:03 pm EDT)

Beautiful and delicious.